Refund & Return policy
Aligner32 strives to make the process as convenient as possible and we want our customers to feel confident while purchasing our aligners. Our policies are customer-friendly.
- In case of change of mind, request a cancelation within 24-48 hours of placing the order; otherwise cancellation request for a refund will not be entertained once the order has been processed.
- Impression Kit: For our customers’ safety, we do not accept return for the impression kit.
- If our team of experts determines you are not a suitable candidate: Our specialized team examines your impressions and reviews your pictures and approves your case only if they are satisfied and are assured of the desired results. We will refund your entire amount if you are not a good candidate for Invisible Aligners treatment.
- Aligners: Once the order has been placed, we do not accept returns. In case of ill-fitting, we will fabricate new aligners.
- If at the end of your treatment, having followed all stipulated guidelines, you aren’t happy with the results, contact us so our team can re-evaluate your results, for this purpose we will need pictures of your teeth with aligners in from the last step. If your re-evaluation is approved, you may be eligible for additional aligners.
- Before aligners are delivered, during impression taking process if customer is nonresponsive with Aligner32 Team for 12 months or more; a refund will not be issued.
You may also request refinement for a charge of $200.
All refunds are processed within 7-12 business days after approval, and are returned to the customer via the customer’s payment method only. If you have a question regarding your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn to make perfect
Our step-by-step guide will help you improve accuracy, reduce discomfort, and get exceptional results.
Begin with these items
Check that you have one tray for the top arch and one for the bottom arch and that they are the right size for your mouth.
Wear gloves to maintain cleanliness and prevent contamination.
Position the putty cans in a visible location, but wait to mix the putty.
Use a timer to monitor the impression time. You can use the timer on your phone or a separate timer.
Use a cheek retractor to hold your cheeks away from your mouth and keep them in position while taking clear pictures of your arches.
Prepare before you begin
Thoroughly wash your hands
Brush and floss between your teeth
The Perfect Impression
The impression should encompass the entire dental arch, from one side to the other, and capture the upper and lower teeth including the gum-line.Clear Margins
Putty material should flow evenly around each tooth, creating a well-defined replica of your dental arches, and ensuring a clear imprint.No Distortions
Impression putty shouldn't have any bubbles or streaks. Careful handling of the impression tray and material during the process is essential to avoid any distortions.
Mistakes to avoid
If the components are not mixed evenly, the impression material may not set or harden properly. This can lead to a partially unset impression, making it unusable for creating an accurate model of the teeth.
Even a tiny movement during a dental impression can cause shifting and compromise the accuracy of the impression. Take your time and follow the proper guidelines.
The wrong tray size can result in an incomplete or distorted impression. Choose a tray that properly covers all the teeth of interest without causing any discomfort.
Removing the impression too early can cause malformation while removing it too late can lead to difficulties in separating the impression from the mouth.
Ensure the tray is adequately filled with impression material to cover all the teeth and surrounding tissues fully. An incomplete impression can lead to inaccuracies in the final restoration.
Contaminated impressions can occur when saliva, blood, or debris from the oral cavity mixes with the impression material. Make sure to thoroughly clean your teeth before starting the process.
Separate the tray for your lower arch from the one for your upper arch. Begin with the upper teeth impressions.
Mixing and molding
To create the optimal mold, put on the gloves and combine the white and blue putty until they become one hue.
Give it 60 seconds
25 seconds:Mix the blue and white putties until they completely blend in one color.
10 seconds:Form a uniform cylinder of putty that is 4 inches long by rolling it between your palms.
25 seconds:Putty should be placed in the tray so that it fills the U-shaped space. The putty needs to have an extended form.
Make the first impression
Your aligner journey begins with a perfect impression. Follow these four crucial tips to ensure you get it right the first time:
- Once the putty is ready, place it in your mouth and press evenly over your upper teeth to create an impression.
- Hold the putty steady for 3-1/2 minutes while using your thumbs to ensure a precise impression.
- After 3-1/2 minutes, gently remove the putty from your mouth and use a clean towel to wipe away any residue.
- Your dental impression is now ready to be used for its intended purpose.
Do the process again
Next, we'll repeat the process for your upper teeth to create another dental impression. If you noticed any mistakes or areas for improvement during the previous impression, now is the time to make necessary adjustments. Repeat the process twice for the bottom teeth to create a total of four samples. Remember, to send us all four samples, even if they are not perfect.
25 seconds:Blend the white and blue putties to form a uniform color
25 seconds:Make sure it fits snugly over your lower teeth as you reposition the elongated form inside the tray.
3 ½ min:Follow the guide of dos and don’ts to make perfect impressions.
Smile for the pictures
Use the cheek retractor to separate your lips, then take a photo of just your teeth and gums. Make sure the space has sufficient illumination before taking a photograph, or use your phone's flash to help. The following types of close-ups of your mouth are required. Please email us a copy of the images you saved:
- Take a photo of your front teeth in their natural setting with your mouth closed.
- Take a picture of yourself from the right side, keeping your lips closed and in their natural position.
- Take a picture from the left side while keeping your mouth closed and in its natural position.
- You'll need to look down because we need to see all of your lower molars in this picture of your lower teeth, which we'll need to take with your mouth wide open.
- You'll need to look up because we need to see all of your top molars in this image of your upper teeth taken with your mouth wide open.
Send us your samples
You are nearly there. Remove the cardboard liner, then re-insert the four completed impressions into the box (keep the putty in the trays; do not remove them.). To send everything back, wrap the fast pre-paid return label around the previous shipping label. Don't forget to use the given sticker to seal it.
Yes, you can make dental impressions at home using our easy-to-follow impression kit. Our kit includes all the materials and instructions you need to create high-quality dental impressions from the comfort of your own home.
Our impression kit is designed to produce accurate dental impressions that are suitable for creating custom aligners. By following our detailed instructions and using our high-quality materials, you can ensure that your impressions are precise and reliable.
If you make a mistake while taking your dental impressions, don't worry! Our kit includes extra materials to allow for a second attempt. If you need additional help, our customer service team is always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
The entire process of making dental impressions typically takes around 30 minutes to an hour. This includes setting up the materials, taking the impressions, and cleaning up afterward.
After you make your dental impressions, you will need to mail them back to our lab using the provided shipping materials. Our experts will use your impressions to create custom aligners that are tailored to your specific needs. Once your aligners are ready, we'll ship them directly to your door for you to start using.